A copyright notice regarding the contents of this site is listed below. Basically please don’t rip us off! If you would like to use any of these images – just ask. In most cases we are likely to give permission for the use of our images – but please ask first.
- All photographs, text and original techniques on this website are copyright by Greg Parker and Noel Carboni. All rights reserved. All images are digitally watermarked.
- Images may not be reproduced, published, copied or transmitted in any form, including elecronically on the Internet or World Wide Web, without the written permission of Greg Parker or Noel Carboni.
- It is not permissible to use this website or its content (including new techniques that we have developed) for commercial purposes (i.e. for profit).
- If permission for use is granted, please include the label “©Greg Parker and Noel Carboni” on or near the image itself. The image must not be distributed to any third party.
- Images may not be modified under any circumstances.
- It is not permissible to “mirror” any contents of this website on another server.
- Greg Parker and Noel Carboni retain the copyright for all images under all circumstances.
These intellectual property rights are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, the United States and the new International Copyright Treaty. All images on this website have been digitally watermarked to permit the electronic tracking of images to ensure compliance with the copyright laws.