Books that we have published as well as a list of books that we have reviewed. If you have any questions or comments then please email us at email@example.com.
We think that we have achieved some great results and learnt a lot. We are very proud to be able to publish our work so that others can learn to do what we do (even though we are still learning more every day!) and share in our appreciation of the beauty of the universe.
We rely on reference books to help us find the deep-sky objects that we image. As a result we have been through a lot of books during the learning process. We have reviewed a number of books that we think are particularly useful – you can find the links to the reviews below:
- Observing Handbook and Catalogue of Deep-Sky Objects (Luginbuhl & Skiff), November 7th, 2007
- The Arp Atlas of Peculiar Galaxies: A Chronicle and Observer's Guide (Jeff Kanipe and Dennis Webb), October 1st, 2007
- The Steve O'Meara Herschel 400 Observing Guide (Steve O'Meara), September 6th, 2007
- Deep-Sky Wonders (Walter Scott Houston), September 1st, 2007
- Deep-Sky Companions: Hidden Treasures (Stephen James O'Meara), August 31st, 2007
- Deep Sky Companions: The Caldwell Objects (Stephen James O'Meara), August 24th, 2007
- Deep Sky Companions: The Messier Objects (Stephen James O’Meara), August 19th, 2007
- Sky Atlas 2000.0 (Will Tirion and Roger W. Sinnott), July 15th, 2007