Here is the current status of the mini-WASP array as of beginning May 2014. The latest addition is the autofocuser for the Canon 200mm prime lens fitted to the top plate. So we have:
1) A Megrez 80 used as a guide scope together with an SX guide camera connected to one of the M26Cs.
2) A TS80 triplet APO with 48mm IDAS filter and an M26C OSC CCD.
3) A second TS80 triplet APO with 48mm IDAS filter and an M26C OSC CCD.
4) A Sky 90 with a 52mm IDAS filter, filter-wheel with H-alpha, H-beta, OIII and SII narrowband filters and an M26C OSC CCD.
5) A Canon 200mm prime lens with a 72mm IDAS filter and an M26C OSC CCD.
Probably enough for anyone 🙂