Update on the mini-WASP deep-sky imaging array

There hasn’t been a huge amount of progress since the last report.  The only change to the array is that I’ve now added the second Sky 90 to the frame as I now use the lightweight Celestron 80mm refractor to guide the Hyperstar on the C11 as the Sky 90 was a bit too heavy and led to poor tracking.

However, this Christmas break I have decided to try and get some funding to put the rest of the observatory together for the mini-WASP array – so retailers are currently being pestered for their best prices.  I hope to be able to submit the grant proposal early in the New Year and will keep you informed of any developments.

This entry was posted in mini-WASP Array, Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *